Photographic Terms… Why Change Them???

You may call me a traditionalist when it comes to the terminology of photography, but I really have a problem with some making up terms just to try and make their self look smart.

An example of what I’m talking about is when referring to limited depth of field, why do some have the need to call it such things as “thin focus”.  We have been using certain terms for such a long time why do we have the need to change them now?  If you have an answer please let me know.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: